Thursday, December 1, 2011

Introducing... Lola Van Loo!



1 DaWanda Shop Name: Just my name: Lola van Loo ;)
2 DaWanda Shop URL: http://de.dawanda.com/shop/lolavanloo
3 When did you open your shop? in July 2008
4 Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes.
5 What Category are you under? Jewelry
6 What do you sell? Jewelry made from Swarovski crystals and pearls as well as from glass and plastic beads. At the moment there are bracelets, necklaces and earrings in my shop. From autumn I will also make rings and hair accessories.
7 Describe 2 of your current products.
- MAUDE Earrings - for wedding or other romantic moments - vintage inspired earrings with ivory colored Swarovski pearls and metal cameos.
- COCO Long Necklace - for the colorful and coltish sites of life - bonbon-colored long necklace with lilac, fuchsia, crystal and ivory-colored Swarovski crystals, plastic beads and plastic heart pendants.




8 Tell me a bit about you... I am a crazy and coltish girl who spends her days (and sometimes the nights) interviewing celebrities, writing scripts and hosting radio shows. If I am not at work or spend my time with my favorite occupations such as free climbing, reading, and dancing... I create jewelry pieces all the time! I knew from a very young age that I wanted to live a creative life. So every free minute I sit at my desk and create jewelry. The little girl in me is attracted to anything that sparkles, the young lady in me in all things modern, vintage and romantic. It is a great feeling to see the smile people get when they see something that I have made.
9 Do you have a website, or blog? www.myspace.com/lolavanloo and http://www.lolavanloo.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment