Thursday, July 12, 2012
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Monday, July 2, 2012
I'm trying to get together a new batch of on-line DaWanda promo bags... if you are interested in joining in and finding out more, please read below.
Here's how it works;
- Contact the relevant person through DaWanda for their address
- Have ready 15/20 Business cards and/or Small promotional samples – no breakables.
- Each item you send should be clearly labelled with your DaWanda shop. Once received by the organiser your cards and/or items will be added to the 'Promo' bags. These will then be distributed to potential buyers.
- As an added extra... if you are participating in the on-line bags you will be added to my pinboard at SarasTextureCrafts/DaWanda-Promo-Bags-here-are-the-sellers
Here are your contacts;
- DaWanda On-line promos (bags sold through DaWanda and hopefully this blog too) - SarasTextureCrafts
- UK Show promos (given out at UK shows) - MagicPumpkinsandFaeryDust
- German Show promos (given out at German shows) - ContasKoeln
- French Show promos (given out at French shows) - TriUne
Written by Sara of http://en.dawanda.com/shop/sarastexturecrafts
Sunday, July 1, 2012
DaWanda will email you when an item has sold from your shop. You then need to confirm the sale to the buyer. You can do this by;
- Log into your DaWanda account
- In the ‘Overview’ you will see a blue link that says ‘New Sale’. Press this and you will be taken to your ‘Sales’ page
- You will see new and pending sales under the ‘Open Sales’ section at the top of the page.
- On your new sale, press ‘Confirm Sale’ on the right hand side. You will then be taken to the details of the invoice.
- You will need to type in the confirmed Shipping amount in the relevant box… make sure to check where the Buyer has asked you to ship!
- Then press ‘confirm’.
- The buyer will then receive an email from DaWanda stating that their purchase has been confirmed and that they need to pay for the goods.
Remember if you want your Buyers to pay with Paypal, or to your bank account you must set these up before you confirm the sale.
Written by Sara of http://en.dawanda.com/shop/SarasTextureCrafts
"Marry PiX-Mas!" - Mini Beutel from FunkyPix is a great bit of holiday geekiness! So check it out and buy one for me! :D
Written by Andreanna of http://en.dawanda.com/shop/glamasaurus