- Log in and go to My DaWanda.
- Press My Pinboards and you will find that one has been already set up for you by DaWanda. If you had previous saved favourite items these will show up here.
- Give your pinboard a name - At the top of your board is an editable section... You can change the title and leave a message.If you had items already stored, they will show up below... each will be in it's own box and you can add comments that you would like to share. You can also delete (remove from pinboard), add to basket or forward any items to your friends.
- Adding a new item to your pinboard - as you are browsing through the site and look at any item in more detail you will find in the top section that you can give an item a heart, add to pinboard, or forward to a friend. Select add to pinboard and choose which board you wish to add it to. You can also add a comment here... this will be visible on your pinboard once saved.
- Creating a new pinboard - When you find a new item and select add to pinboard you can choose to add to an existing board or a new one. Select a new one and give it a name.
Comment on other people's boards - there is an area at the bottom of each board for comments from viewers...
Viewers can also buy from these boards, so show off those great finds!