Thursday, December 8, 2011

Introducing... HipKid!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Hip Kid T-shirts
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/HipKid
3. When did you open your shop? I opened my shop January 18, 2008. So it's pretty new.
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Not yet, but I plan to be soon.
5. What Category are you under? I sell under Children. But I have some adult T-shirts that I will be adding soon.
6. What do you sell? I sell funky and hip T-shirts for babies and children.
7. Describe 2 of your current products.
In my shop you can currently find silk-screened tattoo T-shirts. You can choose a heart tattoo with either mom or dad in the center. The tees come in pink or chocolate brown. I also am starting a line of organic cotton tees and onesies. Right now I have an organic onesie with a mom tattoo silk-screened on it.



8. Tell me a bit about you...
I am Suzanne. A technical writer during the day and a designer and silk-screener at night. I live in Montreal, Canada with my husband and 6-year old son. My son is my muse. When he was a baby his favorite color was pink, but he wanted a robot on his tee. Try to find a boy's tee in pink with a robot or a cowboy. So I started silk-screening my own T-shirts and found that I loved this creative outlet. I haven't stopped since. I hope to be doing this for a long time, but who knows how it will evolve.

9. Do you have a website, or blog? I have a blog that I updated usually once or twice per week. It's a bit schizophrenic, as I like to cover lots of topics. http://www.hipkidtshirts.blogspot.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment