DaWanda is a site based in Berlin, Germany and they state 'Dawanda is the online marketplace where those who love uniqueness meet people with a passion to create.' What does this mean? Well it means that each seller has spent time hand crafting and hand making each item and has put passion and love into each item.
This site is perfect for buying gifts for friends and family, or even that little 'pay-day' purchase! The site offers secure on-line purchase and supports payment by Paypal (more information coming soon).
I have found the DaWanda site to be very easy to use and there are several ways in which you can search for your gift ideas.
- By category.
- By colour on the Coloranda, which is great if you have something in mind already.
- By Seller.
- Technique - for example photo.
- By new product.
- By new shop.
- By featured item.
- Pinboards - surf other DaWanda sellers favourites.
- Trends - shop by DaWanda's trend information, from popular items, to popular sellers.
- Style Lab - your way to buy your own commissioned pieces.
If you would like to know more about DaWanda and find useful hints and tips for buying and selling, then please press the following link DaWanda - Your complete guide to buying and selling on DaWanda This is also a permanent link on the right hand panel.
If you wish to go straight to the on-line shopping site then please choose one of the following links;
DaWanda - English site