Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Introducing... Lucy's Jewellery!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Lucy's Jewellery
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/-Lucy-/
3. When did you open your shop? I opened my shop January 12, 2008
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes, just today.
5. What Category are you under? Jewellery
6. What do you sell? Handmade jewellery made in various techniques, styles and materials.
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

a) These adorable earrings are made of silver and precious rare peruvian opal stone. Earrings are also oxidized and smoothly polished to give them an antique look.

b) Romantic necklace in light rose and white colors with a focal polymerclay bead.
Perfect for any occassion including Valentines Day!

The necklace sits very comfortably and it is lightweight, because of plastic beads. I also used glass seedbeads and antique copperwire.

The lenght of the necklace is 40cm (this type of the necklace sits very close to the neck).




8. Tell me a bit about you... My name is Lucy (Ljudmila) and I'm 19 years old. I'm from Estonia, from the small city Haapsalu. At the moment I'm studying at the university in Tallinn. I study interior design and am totally crazy about it!

My second passion is making handmade jewellery. I have been making them now for 8 years and still am not bored! I get my inspiration for jewellery from the materials, nature, colours and even interior design.

Take a look around in my shop, I hope you will find something especial for you or a gift for a friend!

9. Do you have a website, or blog? Yes, I have a blog- http://www.fun-ljuda.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment