Monday, January 7, 2013

Introducing... Sara's Texture Crafts!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Sara’s Texture Crafts
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/sarastexturecrafts
3. When did you open your shop? 16th May 2007
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes
5. What Category are you under? Boutique
6. What do you sell? I sell jewellery, bags and accessories inspired by texture, as well as greeting cards.
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

a. Antique Lace Earrings – these are embellished with delicate beads to give a slight vintage feel.
b. Antique Princess Clutch Bag –embellished with lace and beads to match the earrings this piece is my first bag on DaWanda.



8. Tell me a bit about you...

I am from London in the UK and I have always created bits of my own jewellery and accessories, often involving textiles somewhere along the line. More serious efforts though, came much later when I got my first fashion design job, as part of my responsibility was to help with the design of the jewellery, bags and accessory range. Now that I have moved into freelance work I have had more time to explore my love of texture more and work on my own collection, which I am beginning to sell through Etsy and DaWanda.

9. Do you have a website, or blog? Yes, a website at http://www.sarastexturecrafts.fusiveweb.co.uk/ and a blogzine at Crafts of Texture

No comments:

Post a Comment