Sunday, August 7, 2011

Introducing... Estherly!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Estherly, handmade jewellery with identity.
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/estherly
3. When did you open your shop? Registered on 15 Oct 07, but officially started on 15 Nov. 4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes I am.
5. What Category are you under? Jewellery
6. What do you sell? I sell unique and limited editions handmade jewellery with the focus of creating pieces that allow buyers to have the flexibility to choose how they want to wear it.
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

a) My new limited edition range, Triplicity. These are a collection of necklaces that can be worn in three different ways. So ladies can just pick and choose the style according to the events that they are attending. It is dynamic, modern and stylish. The look is accomplished by using special beads and charms all connected to a handmade chain. It’s simple looking and yet it is special.

Blue fish necklace

b) An Estherly piece that was made out of an old beaded necklaces which I have destructed, and mixed the beads together with some beautiful tear-drop turquoises and Czech fire polished beads to become a piece that can be worn as a multi-strand bracelet or a multi-strand or a single strand necklace.

I am Bluei


8) Tell me a bit about you...

I am currently residing in the Netherlands with my husband whom I have married to for 7 years now. Since young I have been active with music, crocheting and knitting but it was only 3 years ago that I learned about jewelry-making and started beading. Even though I hold a degree in computing, I always enjoy the "softer" part of the industry like multimedia and web design more than the nerdy stuffs, and later I started my own business and was heavily involved in sales and marketing. When I decided to come up with my own handmade jewelry label, it was a turning point in my life when I truly recognized my own talents, my strengths and my identity. Estherly is my platform to combine the things that I have learned all these years into one place. I enjoy the whole creative process and I absolutely love ideas! The whole process of starting and building up my own business is exciting and fun. My greatest satisfaction comes when I receive a thank you from people who have bought my jewelry and enjoy wearing them.

9. Do you have a website, or blog? Yes it is at http://estherly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment