Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A Christmassy Day Out in London!

Oh I adore Christmas, so what better way to spend a rainy November Sunday... than to go shopping at a Christmas Fair!

The lovely Stephanie of http://en.dawanda.com/shop/coccinelfe


sent me a ticket to go to the Country Living Magazine Christmas Fair at the Business Design Centre in Islington (London).

That's me in the purple top and jeans... and yes that is a shopping bag you see... I told you I adore Christmas! There was no way a cold and rainy day was going to put me off either!!

The show was a fantastic mix of larger a smaller companies, both new and those more established. So it was great to see the rise of a few more handmade companies and especially to meet Stephanie and see her wonderful sugary, fairies up close.

This is the best shot I could get of Stephanie's stand... she was just too busy to get that perfect magazine spread photo, but as you can see it was very well laid out and had everyone going mad for her work. It was like a little cake store of fairies! Needless to say I came home with one, I found a cute little fairy flying around Stephanie's stand and with some help we caught it in a jar. She's a cheeky little fairy though... always poking her tongue out at me!


Want a fairy of your own? Why not catch one of Stephanie's new creations...




at http://en.dawanda.com/product/668242-Fee-petit-four


No comments:

Post a Comment