Here is the link to the directory on Stylehive The DaWanda Shop Directory Editor For lots of great DaWanda buys. You can also preview items by watching the right hand panel of this blog where the Stylhive link appears in red.
For those of you who are new to Stylehive, here are some how to's;
How to buy from an item on the hive
- Find the item you like
- Press the picture of the item and you will be taken to the item's Stylehive page
- Press the link by 'Shop for it at...' and a new page will pop up, taking you to the DaWanda listing.
- Press 'add to cart'
- Press 'buy now'
- Sign into DaWanda and make you sale as usual.
Adding items to Stylehive
- Find an item on DaWanda
- Scroll to the bottom of the item's page and press on the 'ST' button for Stylehive
- A new page will pop up and open a link to Stylehive
- You will then be taken to a page on which Stylehive has found the item you have picked from DaWanda
- Scroll down the page and press the header 'Images' (under 'tag suggestions') and pick the picture you wish to use for this item, by clicking on the picture
- Press 'Tags' and select the tags you wish to use and do the same under 'My Tags'.
- If tags or price details are missing you can add these by typing (one at a time) into the green highlighted boxes and pressing the orange plus sign. Always remember to add DaWanda as a tag too!
- When you have finished press 'save' on the top right of the page.
If you add your DaWanda items to Stylehive I will occassionally add them to my lists at The DaWanda Shop Directory Editor's Picks by selecting them from the DaWanda communities at DaWanda Communities. Don't worry your items will automatically be filtered into the communities when you add them to Stylehive.
How to join a DaWanda 'Community' on Stylehive
- visit DaWanda Communities
- press 'join community' by the side of the relevant language site.
How to Follow someone else who has a great Stylehive site
- Find the person you like
- Press the red 'Follow this person' button my the top of their page.
How to save someone else's favourite onto your page
- Find the person and the item you like
- Press 'Hive it', once added to your page it will show as 'Hived it!'