Sunday, June 3, 2012

Introducing... Plumevine!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Plumevine
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://plumevine.dawanda.com/
3. When did you open your shop? On 10.03.2008
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes.
5. What Category are you under? Jewelry
6. What do you sell? I sell jewelry and other random bits such as small jewelry boxes.
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

The Very Rosey necklace.
It was inspired by Tori Amos' song "Almost Rosey". It's composed with an assortment of beads, ribbons, gemstones, charms and etchings on a slab of hand carved and painted clay. It contans kunzite and rose quartz, which are known as love inspiring stones.

The Lilaea necklace, inspired by the gemstone that is displayed at its center, Larimar. This blue stone resembles the ocean, or the sky and it's been named after a Greek Naiad. - The Larimar stone is framed with hand carved and painted clay and put together with brass finish chain and glass beads.


8. Tell me a bit about you... I'm a girl living in Norway, married to an Elf, mother to a couple of birds and a cat. I've lived pretty much in my inner-world my entire life and it wasn't until I built up enough courage that I decided to express and openly share it with others. This I do by being creative through my jewelry, web design, making little videos and any other thing that inspires me... So far I'm very glad I did :)
9. Do you have a website, or blog? Yes, both.
My website is at: http://plumevine.com/
Blog can be found at: http://naiad-dawns.co.nr/

No comments:

Post a Comment