Saturday, June 9, 2012

Introducing... Meanbean!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Meanbean
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://meanbean.dawanda.com
3. When did you open your shop? March 08
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes
5. What Category are you under? Accessories, Bags and Purses
6 What do you sell? Small bags that can be used for makeup, pencil pouches, knitting/crochet notion bags and project bags
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

The Broad Bean is one of my current projects, and something that I’ve begun toting around with me, as it’s extremely convenient to keep things such as yarn and bits from getting tangled in with other purse items. Since it’s large, it works wonderfully as a project bag for the crafter on the go, or for the girl who just wants to grab her wallet, keys, phone, etc and doesn’t need all the extras we all accumulate in our everyday bags.

We also carry the fun Bitty Bean, which is true to its name. Due to its tiny size, it’s perfect for the things that get lost at the bottom of your bag, such as lip balm, those earrings you’ve stashed for your night out after work, or any other treasure that you don’t want to lose. The Bitty Bean is small enough to fit in just about any size purse, and is cute enough to elicit “oohhh” and “aaaahh” from your friends as you produce it from your purse!




8. Tell me a bit about you... About me? Well, I really enjoy sewing, and seeing other enjoying what I’ve made. I love trying new crafty things, and recently learned to make stitch markers. I knit and crochet, though I’m currently enamored with knitting. I have a 5 year old daughter, whose nickname is MeenaBeana, and was the inspiration for my business. I love bright colors, retro and funky prints, and unusual color combinations. I love to read, and sometimes will forsake other non-essentials to do so, such as laundry, dinner, etc. I have an especial weakness for handmade goods, and am very happy to have found DaWanda!

9. Do you have a website, or blog? Blog – http://meanbean.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment