Topics will include:
- Directory Updates
- Featured Sellers
- New Collections
- Special Offers/Sales
- Seller Competitions
- Style Lab Additions
- DaWanda Promo Bags
Please feel free to link back to this site and spread the word!
If you are a DaWanda Seller and want to participate, please read below for more details...
Want to add your shop to the directory?
Here is how:
- Press the link on the right hand panel of this blog, called 'View my Links page'.
- Press 'add link' at the bottom of the page.
- Type your name.
- Under Title type your shop name.
- Type your email address
- The 'link URL' is your DaWanda shop's address. Your code will look something like this http://en.dawanda.com/shop/sarastexturecrafts (english), http://de.dawanda.com/shop/SarasTextureCrafts (german), or http://fr.dawanda.com/shop/SarasTextureCrafts (french)
- Select a Category - choose Boutique if you sell mixed product.
- Add a description for your shop.
- Enter the code and press 'Add Link'
- I will then process your details as soon as possible. Please note that this may take up to 10 days, depending on the response.
- Please note that if you then press the 'I Love DaWanda' logo you will be taken back to this site.
Want to be a featured seller?
Please answer the following questions and send them with the original questions to me at DaWanda Shop Directory - Editor. You can also include 3 photos these must be .jpegs, no more than 700Kb and no bigger than 13cm in either direction. Please note that 1 of these photos must be your shop's logo or banner, so that buyers can easily recognise you.
- DaWanda Shop Name:
- DaWanda Shop URL:
- When did you open your shop?
- Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here?
- What Category are you under?
- What do you sell?
- Describe 2 of your current products.
- Tell me a bit about you... (no more than 500 words)
- Do you have a website, or blog?
Want to tell me about your new collection, special offer/sale, competition, or style lab addition?
Please write an article of no more than 500/600 words and send it to me at DaWanda Shop Directory - Editor. You can also include 2 photos these must be .jpegs, no more than 700Kb and no bigger than 13cm in either direction.
I would that each of you complete a featured seller article before writing an article here, as this will allow readers to know who they are reading about.
Also please bear in mind that I am not only an editor here, but a DaWanda seller also and therefore my time is limited, so articles will be published as I get to them. I would advise that you provide articles well in advance of your offer, competition, or new collection's key dates to ensure that your article is publish in conjunction with your work.