Sunday, March 4, 2012

Introducing... Glasperlenringe!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: "Glasperlenringe"
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://de.dawanda.com/shop/glasperlenringe
3. When did you open your shop? 16.10.2007
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes - "Glasperlenringe und mehr"
5. What Category are you under? Jewellery
6. What do you sell? a) Handmade Rings created with glass pearls and rocailles.
b) hand needled Flower buttons.

7. Describe 2 of your current products.

a) Pearl glass ring red/rose
This ring is a change from Glass pearls in dark red and rose. In the middle is a flower in dark red, on the left and on the right is a flower in rose. This ring is decorated with rocailles in red. It fits mostly at the ring- or middle finger.
b) Hand needled Flower button
This Flower button is hand knitted with a lot of love for little and also for big girls. A sweet eye-catcher at your bag, jacket, dress and where ever you like it.




8. Tell me a bit about you...

I live in Cologne and my passion is needlework since I was a child. During a long and hard time of illness I created knitted flower buttons for me and my friends to make them happy. After this time, I started to make lovely pearl glass rings and began to sell them. I love this work and I'm going to make it my profession.

9. Do you have a website, or blog?
http://www.annepoggel.de/

No comments:

Post a Comment