Thursday, March 8, 2012

Herb Infusion Recipe For Stressed Dawanda Sellers :)



Recipe:
6 parts of Chamomile
The 4 parts left are made with a mixture of:
Sage
Grated Orange Peel
Angelica Seeds
Calendula (Pot Marigold)
Rose Petals
St. John’s Wort (Hypericum Perforatum)

It is a really tasty infusion, with high relaxing properties. I had a cup with a stressed friend who came over for lunch and it had a delicious “green” touch in the taste, probably due to my in-laws amazing crop of sage, which is one of the strongest herbs we have. This infusion has anti-oxidant and anti-depressive properties due to the addition of a pinch of St. John’s Wort.

Find more herb tea recipes, witchraft articles and many other crazy and crafty things at My Little Magick Shop's Blog.

Written by My Little Magick Shop - Your Dawanda Resource For Magickal Handcrafted Items!

----------------
Sara says, 'I think we could all do with some of this! Let's check out the shop!'

No comments:

Post a Comment