Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Introducing... Enna!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: enna
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://de.dawanda.com/shop/enna
3. When did you open your shop? January 2007
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes
5. What Category are you under? Boutique
6. What do you sell? postcards, wrapping Paper, earrings, pillows, hand printed clothing,brooches, iron-on patches,...
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

Cassette tape pouch - this is one of my bestsellers. It's a great little gift and you can put some little surprises in there, before you give it to someone. I used to make mix tapes for everyone all the time. Now, i don't have a working cassette player anymore. So i designed this in remembrance of all the mix tapes i made in the past :-)

Matryoshka wrapping paper ­ the newest addition to my shop. I designed the pattern myself and had the paper printed. It's very colourful and cheerful and you can use it for almost any occasion! I even framed one piece and hung it on my wall.



8. Tell me a bit about you...

I'm a graphic designer, graduated in 2005. I soon realized that I didn't want to work in an advertising agency - like most graphic designers do. My favourite thing to do was illustrating and creating little products. Finally, my dream came true, when I got the chance to open my own shop in Hannover, Germany. I use it as a studio as well and I can't imagine any better job than this one!



9. Do you have a website, or blog? Yes: http://www.enna-online.com/


And if you're curious about my shop in Hannover, check this:http://www.flickr.com/photos/23508825@N00/

No comments:

Post a Comment