Sunday, November 7, 2010

Taking a Break!

Hi Guys,

I will be taking a break from posting on this blog from the 8th of March to the 7th of April 2008.

Nearly a month I know, but I need to concerntrate on an exhibition I have coming up at the end of March; 'Stitch & Craft' 27th-30th March, Olympia, London and after that my tax year end. Don't worry though! If I have you on my feature schedule already, then you will be published as soon as I can after the 7th of April. If you would like to be featured please follow the instructions as usual -------> I will get back to you as and when I can.

In the meantime, enjoy browsing the many shops I have featured so far and check out some of those other articles too!

Bye for now,
Sara x

(If you would like to find out about my show, please visit me at Crafts of Texture: Diary of a TextileCrafter)

No comments:

Post a Comment