1. If you are not already a member of facebook, you need to create an account.
2. Once logged in scroll down to the very bottom of the page, and along the bottom you will see 7 links, beginning with “advertisers” and ending with “help”
3. Click on the link that says businesses
4. You will then be shown 6 business solution options, chose “facebook pages”
5. Click on the “create a page” button
6. Select Brand/Product then the option on “online store” and enter a Name for your page.
7. You can then add a profile picture.
8. Under basic info you can set the date when your business/shop was founded]
9. Under detailed info you can add: your Dawanda shop URL, a company overview, a mission statement and a general product description.
10. Basic applications that come with your facebook page include places to upload photos and videos, a discussion board, a space to write announcements or notes (announcing new products for example), a place for people add reviews and add events that you may be going to (for example a market you may be at with your items)
11. Don’t forget to edit each application… you may not want others to interact or add things to your page and you can also delete applications that do not suit your layout.
12. Once you are happy with your page press ‘publish’.
Written by Jenny of Jenny B's Bottlecaps