Sunday, December 2, 2012

Promo Bags are back & a special Thank You!


I have a new batch of DaWanda Promo Bags for sale in the shop now at DaWanda Promo Bags.

I will try to list smaller quantities more often from now on and vary the contents, depending on entries. As usual my list of members will grow to reflect everyone taking part, so if you miss a bag, or miss an artist from the list you can still find the shops! Here's the link DaWanda Promo Bags - here are the sellers

I would also like to take this oppourtunity to say a special 'Thank you' to http://en.dawanda.com/shop/lebarduvent who has kindly helped me to translate my english description into French - Thank you!... By the way this is a lovely shop, so please pop over and grab yourself something nice!

Enjoy shopping on DaWanda!

Sara x

1 comment:

  1. Interesting topic. Promotional bags can be filled with a variety of giveaway goods, such as branded pens and other inexpensive but useful paraphernalia that will be appreciated by potential and current customers.promo bags

    ReplyDelete