Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Introducing... Glamasaurus!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Glamasaurus
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/glamasaurus
3. When did you open your shop? October 9th 2007
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes
5. What Category are you under? Jewellery and accessories.
6. What do you sell? Handmade polymer clay jewellery and Jewellery made with found objects.
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

a.I managed to come across some vintage bottlecaps and turned them into these fabulous earrings.
b.I am a bit of a junk food fanatic so instead of eating the junk food I turn it into jewellery like this lovely donut necklace



8.Tell me a bit about you...

I am a new stay at home mom to a baby girl. I'm originally from the United States but moved to Switzerland to be with my husband about 5 years ago. I have been crafting since before I can remember and have always loved it. I pull my inspiration from just my personal likes and my fondness for all that is cute.

9. Do you have a website, or blog? http://www.glamasaurus.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment