Thursday, July 12, 2012

Introducing... Trebol Azul!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Trébol Azul
3. When did you open your shop? 06.09.2007
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes
5. What Category are you under? Accessories, Bags and Purses.
6. What do you sell? Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, objects, rings, belts, purses etc.
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

a. Fimo earrings: made with polymer clay, wire and much love!
b. Glass bead pendant. Made with a wire wrapped glass bead and a cotton lace. 1 inch diametre, large around 10 inches.


8. Tell me a bit about you...

I am a Colombian woman, I'm taken and have a son. I live in Spain, in Málaga. I love life. I love photography,(but I don't consider myself a photographer just yet). Love to make handicrafts, to cook, also love nature and animals. I manufacture diverse articles, totally handmade, utilizing natural and simple materials, like seeds, ceramics, leather, wire, orange peel etc. Elaborate in diverse techniques, with imagination, and experience, are transformed, achieving thus original, unique objects. I am a small independent producer. From this window, I put at the disposal of the world my works and my talent.

9. Do you have a website, or blog? Yes: "De Mis manos" http://mariacrafts.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment