DaWanda will email you when an item has sold from your shop. You then need to confirm the sale to the buyer. You can do this by;
- Log into your DaWanda account
- In the ‘Overview’ you will see a blue link that says ‘New Sale’. Press this and you will be taken to your ‘Sales’ page
- You will see new and pending sales under the ‘Open Sales’ section at the top of the page.
- On your new sale, press ‘Confirm Sale’ on the right hand side. You will then be taken to the details of the invoice.
- You will need to type in the confirmed Shipping amount in the relevant box… make sure to check where the Buyer has asked you to ship!
- Then press ‘confirm’.
- The buyer will then receive an email from DaWanda stating that their purchase has been confirmed and that they need to pay for the goods.
Remember if you want your Buyers to pay with Paypal, or to your bank account you must set these up before you confirm the sale.
Written by Sara of http://en.dawanda.com/shop/SarasTextureCrafts