Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Introducing... Le Bar du Vent!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Le Bar du Vent
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://lebarduvent.dawanda.com/
3. When did you open your shop? 16th June 2007
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes
5. What Category are you under? Boutique
6. What do you sell? Jewellery, mostly but not exclusively
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

a. Well, there is my "Margarita" Rings: in the shape of a daisy (marguerite in French), all freshwater pearls (margarita in Latin).
b. And also this woven Art Nouveau choker, off-loom woven - hours of needlework.




8. Tell me a bit about you...

I have always crafted in some way or another, for me and for others, and now I am giving a shot at actually selling some of it. As I already have a full-time job, I now live a double life. Which is why I am so grateful for the opportunity to set up a shop on DaWanda. - So I can concentrate on the more creative aspects of keeping up my "shop".

9. Do you have a website, or blog? http://indiepublic.ning.com/profile/Meherio68

No comments:

Post a Comment