Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introducing... My Little Magick Shop!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: My Little Magick Shop – Handmade Magick Items For The Discriminating Witch
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://magickshop.dawanda.com
3. When did you open your shop? Just a week ago! I'm very proud to say mine is the first witchcraft shop on Dawanda.
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes
5. What Category are you under? Other (no categories for witches LOL)
6. What do you sell? I sell handmade items for the practise of magick and spirituality, as well as downloadable rituals. I want not only to sell items that are ready to be used, but also teach what I've learned in 18 years of experience in the topic. I want to take witchcraft into the light and offer my products to artsy, intelligent people like I do to my customers here in Tenerife!

7. Describe 2 of your current products.

Fairy Dust for Crazy Wishes Powder: Magick Cleansing powders are a perfect solution for the very discreet witch, as small pinches of it can be placed almost anywhere without noticing, even on yourself. Specifically, the Fairy Dust For Crazy Wishes powder is made to improve the power of your wishes and make them come true, and boost creativity since the presence of Fairies is a powerful muse! Also, it is a great product for anyone who makes fairy-related art and wants to be more connected with the Fairies themselves.

Prosperity Ritual – Digital File: I only have this one available at this moment, but I will be adding digital rituals regularly to the shop. This specific file is a fifteen page tutorial not only about how to make a prosperity ritual to increase your finances and boost your business, but also tons of information about what is a ritual, how to make it more powerful and how to plan in advance your rituals to get the maximum from it.




8. Tell me a bit about you...

I've been reading Tarot and practising witchcraft for almost two decades, but I'm not what people often think a witch is.

First, I do not believe in dark, "ghetto" magick; I believe magic is an expression of self-acceptance and creativity, and not a blurry idea where you have to believe in things you don't understand.

I believe in the infinite power of faith, but not in blind faith; faith in ourselves.

I believe magick is a product of our own power. We're not victims or puppets, but the agents of all change.

I believe the inner energy of plants, minerals and all elements are here to help us reach our goals on our way to self-transformation, but we have to make the bigger part ourselves, being focused and serene, connected with the divine.

9. Do you have a website, or blog?

I write a blog at http://magickshop.wordpress.com, where not only I promote the products, but where I will be adding regularly useful content about witchcraft, divination, and the business side of witches too. I would love to feature anyone with Dawanda shops (loosely) related to the topic, so if you're interested please contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment