Monday, November 7, 2011

Introducing... Moonstone-Creations!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Moonstone-Creations
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/Moonstone-Creations
3. When did you open your shop? 27 03 2007
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? yes
5. What Category are you under? jewelry
6. What do you sell? jewelry, supplies , paper crafts , cards
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

I have some very simple yet effective earrings made from precious stone chips. They are very casual but add a touch of color to any outfit. All metal parts used are nickel-free.

I have a friendship card that is made with alcohol ink on acrylic sheet, every card is different as the ink never makes the same pattern twice.



8. Tell me a bit about you... My name is Linda and I live in Belgium.

I've been creating all sorts of things for as long as I can remember but lately it seems to beads that rule!

I sell my jewelry under the name Moonstone.Creations at a local store.

I also teach basic techniques in workshops and organize creative birthday parties for children.

I'd love to hear from you, tips for items to sell are welcome! Just gives me an excuse to make some more !!! :)

I'm married and have a Thirteen year old son, a dog , two cats. I lived in California for a while and have travelled throughout Europe.

I love different cultures and wish we all would ....there is so much out there to see, so many people to meet and wonderful things to experience!

9. Do you have a website, or blog? http://moonstone-creations.tumblr.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment