Saturday, October 9, 2010

Introducing... Jennyb’s Bottlecaps!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Jennyb’s Bottlecaps
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://jennybridger.dawanda.com/
3. When did you open your shop? January 2008
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? I think so, yes.
5. What Category are you under? Home, assemblies and also Jewellery, assemblies
6. What do you sell? Magnets and Brooches and soon buttons.
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

Pink and Black Spiral X Magnet – This is a recycled beer bottletop which has been altered but gluing a paper image to the inside as a background, then a pink X sequin placed in the centre of that image with a pink glitter glue border around the edge. The bottlecap is then filled with a 3D embossing liquid. Once dry a self adhesive magnetic square is attached to the reverse.

Rainbow Feet – Set of 3 – This is a set of 3 recycled bottle caps which have been painted with nail varnish, the i have placed feet stickers on the outer painted side and then coated with an acrylic varnish. On the inside of the bottlecap i have mounted a self adhesive magnetic square on 3 recycled buttons.




8. Tell me a bit about you... I am a young creative woman, from the south east of England, who loves to experiment with crafting out of recycled items. I enjoy thinking about how i can reuse items and alter them to create unusual but beautiful objects. I live by the motto reduce, reuse, recycle. I refuse to accept any new plastic bags and if i’ve forgotten to take my own cloth bag with me, i’ll simply carry the items out of the shop in my arms! I reuse every thing i can; plastic food trays as drying racks, cereal boxes and medication boxes for ATC backs and bottlecap backgrounds, the bottlecaps, Hard disks as mirrors and anything i can’t reuse gets recycled if possible.

I am a great animal and nature lover and take great pleasure in growing my own vegetables. My favourite website currently is www.swap-bot.com which is another extention of my great enthusiasm for art and craft.

9. Do you have a website, or blog? My blog: http://www.jennybridger.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment