Friday, May 11, 2012

Cosy Candles & Aromas at a Ladies Pamper Evening.

Just thought I'd post up some pictures of my table layout from a Ladies Pamper Evening that I was invited to attend. It was being run by a local Townswomen Guild.Here's a couple of our table.



This is one with my daughter Laura-Jayne. She posed quite well considering she doesn't like having her photo taken.



Finally, this is one of me!! So now you can all see what I look like (OMG)



Hope that didn't scare everyone (ha ha)

The evening went quite well. Made a few sales but more importantly I got plenty of business cards out. I've a feeling that I'll be invited back to another one of their events. I also left them wit some of my business cards to hand out to the other Guilds with the local district. It would be great if one or two of them gave us a call. Fingers crossed.

Written by Ruby of http://en.dawanda.com/shop/cosycandles

No comments:

Post a Comment