Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Introducing.... eCRAFTic!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: eCRAFTic
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/eCRAFTic
3. When did you open your shop? 21/05/2007
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes
5. What Category are you under? Accessories, Bags and Purses.
6. What do you sell? Brooches, Pendants, Hairclips, Headbands, etc etc etc
7. Describe 2 of your current products.


a. Audrey Cameo Set: This Set is King among all my creations, my most sold product and part of my logo too. Wearable, glamorous, and definitively my favourite!!!
b. Amelie Set: This one is also a star in eCRAFTic's universe, bought for all those who worship this beautiful film, those who believe their destiny is really marvellous. One of my favourites too.



8. Tell me a bit about you...

I'm a Phd student who loves to free her mind from the laboratory by creating little fashion pieces made to let anyone stand out from the crowd. I'd love my hobby would become my job.

9. Do you have a website, or blog? http://www.ecraftic.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment