Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Introducing... Aspen Spa!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Aspen Spa
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/AspenSpa
3. When did you open your shop? My shop opened on December 22, 2007
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes, thank you
5. What Category are you under? Beauty and Body
6. What do you sell? Soap, Scrubs, Aromatherapy, Lip Balm, Bath Salts and more
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

**Lemongrass with Sea Kelp Salt Scrub: This exfoliating scrub is made with a blend of mineral salts, grape seed and almond oil, vitamin E and essential oils. It smells heavenly, and gently removes dead skin cells from your body, revealing fresh, healthy skin that is moisturized and nourished.


**All Seasons Hand Salve: This perfect blend of moistuizing oils and essential nutrients is perfect for the seasonal damage that your hands endure. Made with cocoa butter, shea butter, tea tree oil and more, this salve is packed with nutrients to moisturize your skin and heal those troubled spots.


8. Tell me a bit about you...

I have been creating my own bath and beauty products for 2 years. Since I can remember, I've been concerned with all of the "mystery" ingredients in store-bought bath products. When I lived in Arizona, I found that it wasn't just folklore to use fresh aloe vera juice on sunburns--it actually worked to soothe and heal the burn! I'm a high school science teacher, and it's not always possible to buy the best products for my body on a teacher's salary! I began to research nature's own remedies for the common needs of the body; products I could use myself to be at my healthiest. I quickly discovered that the Earth contains many ingredients that gently clean and heal the skin, and leave it more moisturized than a store-bought product ever could. My discovery of nature's remedies, coupled with my passion for creativity, led me to create Aspen Spa--a line of beauty and bath products made with whole ingredients from nature. I enjoy creating new products, using them myself, and sharing them with friends, family, and now customers.

9. Do you have a website, or blog? No

No comments:

Post a Comment