Friday, March 11, 2011

Introducing... Le Coccole di Giusypatch!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: Le Coccole di Giusypatch
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/giusypatch
3. When did you open your shop? I'm on DaWanda since 27.12.2007.
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? yes
5. What Category are you under? Accessories, Bags and Purses
6. What do you sell? First of all bags, pouches, wallets but also other accessories made with fabric like covered button ponytails or pins.
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

1) 3D Owl Zippered Pouch - this pouch has a bit of humor in it, because the 3D appliquè makes the little owl pops out. It's Great as a cosmetic case or a pencil case for children.


2) Woman Secrets - Tampon and Pad Bifold Wallet Case. Not that we have anything to hide, but this bifold wallet case it's ideal to carry tampons and pads. This bifold case will hold up to 5 tampons, and up to 3 pads depending upon their thickness! Magnetic snap closure ensures you an easy to open case but won't open in your purse, pocket or backpack.


8. Tell me a bit about you...

I'm Giusy from Italy. I'm a sort of bohemian craft artist, I love to create sewing stuff like bags, pouches, personal accessories, quilt etc. I'm also a cross stitch designer and sell my own cross stitch design line the "Giusypatch Original Designs".I'm pretty new to DaWanda, but I've been on the net since 1998 with a freehosting site first, and from 2000 with my website, but it is actually off line at the moment because we decided to renew it to fitting my new handmade Bags&Co. style.

9. Do you have a website, or blog? yes, http://lecoccole.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment