To make your item appear in all 3 languages...
- Go to my DaWanda and press My shop.
- Find your item and them press edit.
- Under the English description and tags you will see 'do you wish to list in another language - German or French'. You will notice that 'German' and 'French' are highlighted in blue.
- Press 'German' and up will pop boxes for your description and tags.
- Do the same for ‘French’ and a second set of boxes will appear.
- You will need to copy and paste your English description and tags if you do not speak German, or French... I find a German and French dictionary helps a little with the tags at least.
- Press save and continue and again once you get to the pictures.
- Your item has now been added to the French and German sites.
Handy Tip… if you don’t speak German or French (like me!) then try adding the following before your English description, when you are listing in a different language.
German - Bitte beachten Sie die englische Beschreibung, wenn Sie mehr über meine Produkte erfahren wollen.
French - Veuillez lire la description en anglais si vous voulez en savoir plus sur cet article!
Which means ‘Please read the description in English if you want to know more about this product!’
Written by Sara of Sara's Texture Crafts