Sunday, April 8, 2012

Introducing... Knitty Dirty Girl!


1. DaWanda Shop Name: knittydirtygirl
2. DaWanda Shop URL: http://en.dawanda.com/shop/knittydirtygirl
3. When did you open your shop? 31.12.2007
4. Are you in the DaWanda Shop Directory here? Yes.
5. What Category are you under? Accessories, bags and purses.
6. What do you sell? handspun yarn, hand dyed yarn, fiber art, wearables
7. Describe 2 of your current products.

"Swamp Thing" 124 yards Handspun Yarn, Spun with Rachel-Marie hand dyed, carded, fiber!
Wool, merino, alpaca, bling. Thick Thin


Precious Primitive Rag Dolls Handmade by my KnittyDirtyGirl Self!
Hand Felted Bead Eyes and Noses
Painted Lips and Cheeks
Handspun Octavia Hair Mixed with Some Commercial Acrylic
Bodies Stuffed with Organic Cotton Heads Stuffed with Polyfill
All Vintage Fabrics

8. Tell me a bit about you...

Have been running my own indie craft business for a few years. http://www.knittydirtygirl.com/ It's my full time gig now after a hideous 3 years working for a newspaper.

I'm a hipster knitster from Lancaster, PA, USA. Just gave birth to a baby boy, Octavian. Am engaged to Jerome Tucker (Romey), boyfriend of 5 years. Am stepmommy to my babygirl Zoey.

Currently am stoked about in no particular order: My new baby, Martha Stewart, Freecycle.org, My knitting machine, Ravelry.com (super awesome site for knitters/crocheters), Gregpa (my dad), Baking.

9. Do you have a website, or blog? http://www.knittydirtygirl.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment